- Full Time
Maryfield Nursing Home is recruiting a Staff Nurse who will be responsible for the assessment, development and implementation of a high standard of individualised care for our residents.
Applicants must be fully registered Nurses with current ABA registration.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to become a part of our dedicated multi-disciplinary team. A major Capital development plan has just completed, and we now inhabit a completely new state of the art purpose built 69 bedded facility..
Maryfield offers many benefits to potential candidates, including:
- Attractive remuneration package,
- Availability of voluntary, partially subsidised pension scheme where applicable
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity for further personal educational development,
- Ideal location close to all major transport links.
- We encourage and promote career development where possible.
Candidates should possess excellent communication skills
Experience of working within a residential care setting is desirable
Knowledge of HIQA standards is necessary
Genuine interest in care of the elderly is required.
The Role is a full time fixed term contract with potential for permanent role, based on a 84 hour fortnight, and shift patterns are rotational.
Applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org