RELIEF STAFF NURSE VACANCY
St. Patrick’s Missionary Society is looking for a Relief Staff Nurse for its Care Unit for retired missionary priests in the beautiful countryside of Kiltegan, Co. Wicklow. The small unit which is fully integrated in the St Patrick’s community offers a friendly and relaxed environment for residents and staff, all of whom are highly valued and respected.
This is an ‘if and when’ contract and may suit a candidate working part-time with another employer as Relief Nurses are not required to be available for particular shifts and working hours are not guaranteed.
The successful candidate should have:
- Two years’ nursing experience (at least)
- Registered General Nursing qualification preferred
- Full registration with NMBI
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine interest in working with the elderly
- Previous elderly care experience is desirable
- Assistance with accommodation (if required)
- Paid meal breaks
- Free car parking
Why not visit us before you decide to apply and see what we have to offer?
Tel. 059 648 4484 or email@example.com
Applications should be made in writing enclosing a CV and cover letter to Fiona McHenry, HR Manager, St. Patrick’s Missionary Society, Kiltegan, Co. Wicklow or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 28th February 2018 at 5pm.