- Full Time
The CNM will work as part of a highly professional and dedicated care team to provide the highest standards of care to the residents of St. Attracta's Nursing Home. The position is one of three Clinical Nurse Managers who report to the Director of Nursing. Strong leadership skills are essential as well as high levels of personal integrity.
Suitable candidates will be genuinely passionate about working with older people. They will be a good multi tasker who can manage a fast paced environment.
Applicants should have the following:
- Nursing Qualification and Registration with An Bord Altranais
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Some management experience and proven track record in leading teams.
- Previous study in gerontology desirable or willingness to undertake further study in this area.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and be flexible and adaptable. The role will require you to work flexibly on a roster which will include night duty.
A full and detailed job description is available on request.